MOTOPAL Gripper designed for Shelf Ready Cartons
Shelf Ready Cartons vary in size, shape, weight and have wide range of perforations, being tray packed or caped types resulting in minimal product and vertical support that can cause cartons to fail, resulting in spilling and damaging contents during the palletising process.
The proven Motopal Gripper Series has been created to handle virtually any type of carton including shelf ready cartons on your production line. With the ability to pick up multiple cartons every cycle it can achieve a rate of up to 40 cartons per min*.
- A fast, flexible and powerful package with small footprint
- Reduction of damage to cartons
- Pre-programmed for most patterns and carton sizes
- Simple to edit
- Low cost palletiser infrastructure
- Easy to install and simple to maintain
- Offline programming via “MotoLogix” on a PLC of your choice
- Designed for use with Embedded AGV’s.
- Packaging Machinery
- Complete Automation Systems
- Handling Machinery
- Palletising Machines